- Fares are calculated by use of a meter which must be activated.
- The applicable fares, as approved by and on file with file the public Taxi Commission (PTC), are $4 for the first 1 mile plus $1.50 for each additional 1/2 mile for fraction of a mile.
- The meter will automatically change to a time charge of $0.75 per 45 seconds when the vehicle speed is less 15 miles per hour.
- Additional charges as approved by and on file with the PTC may apply.
- Fares are calculated by odometers, which you have the to inspect before and after the ride.
- The applicable fares approved and on files with the PTC are $3 for the first mile, plus $2.50 for each additional mile or fraction of a mile.
- Additional Charges as approved by and on file with the PTC may apply for any toll and/or gate charges.
- Waiting Time
Upon original call and before the passenger takes possession of the cab,waiting time shall be charged only for the time in excess of 3 minutes that the driver is required to wait for the passenger.
Hard luggage in excess of one:$0.10
Suitcases,skis,musical instruments handled by the driver:0.50
Cats in plastic cages, seeing eye dogs and dogs carried on the passenger’s lap shall be carried without charge.All other dogs-$2 flat fee. Any damage caused by the pet will be compensated by the passenger.
- Extra Passengers
Each extra passenger over the age of 3 years – $1.50(in the city limit).
- Shared Rides
if you agree to multiple loading you are entitled to a reduced fare. Individuals or parties not traveling together who agree to share a cab to destinations in the same area or along the same route shall pay the normal shortest foute fare of $5.00 or more(not including non-meter charges) which shall be reduced by 20%. Such restrictions do not apply to gate fees or tolls or out-town fares. The cab driver must have the permission of the first passengerto load other passengers.
- Cash and all major credit card accepted.